The 2022 Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo is on Registration Now Open for 2022
What Every Rider Receives
- A heck of a lot of fun
- Ride the most scenic roads in the Kootenays
- Continental Breakfast - who doesn't like breakfast?
- A fully supported and traffic-controlled ride
- A Dri-fit T-shirt or rider hat
- Mobile Mechanical support throughout the duration of the ride. We’ll get you back to the finish line safe and sound
- 5 Nutritional Aid and Medical stations along the route. Friendly roving medics are there to assist should the need arise
- Secure bike parking during pre & post-event celebrations
- Complementary baggage check
- Bike wash after the ride
- Post ride meal - more food and time to socialize
- Final results posted by category
The Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo, presented by Selkirk Signs is organized by the Cranbrook Sunrise Rotary Club. Our purpose is to serve as an opportunity for cyclists to participate in a world class Fondo, bring tourists to our region, and raise funds for local charitable endeavors.
Fondo Funds at Work
- North Star Rails To Trails (R2T) Society
- Kimberley Volunteer Ski Patrol
- Speed Watch and Kimberley Rotary Club
- Cranbrook Noon Hour Rotary Club
- Mark Creek Lion Club
- WASA Lions Club
- Cranbrook Sunrise Rotary Club (Event Organizer)
There will be parking at three locations at the St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino. Parking attendants will direct you once you arrive at the event.
The St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino is located in the East Kootenay region of southeast British Columbia. It’s only five minutes from the Canadian Rockies International Airport (Cranbrook), ten minutes north of the City ofCranbrook and just 20 minutes south of Kimberley. Cranbrook, the regional centre for the Kootenay’s, is only 60 kilometres (40 miles) from the USA/Canada border, and approximately 120 kilometres from the Alberta border. Cranbrook is approximately 181 kilometres from Kalispell, MT and approximately 240 kilometres from Spokane, WA.
The St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
7777 Mission Rd